terça-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2012

Sri Vyasa Puja In Rome Ítalia

VYASA PUJA FOR SRILA NARAYANA MAHARAJA IN ROME ITALY

por Bhagavat Maharaja, quarta, 25 de Janeiro de 2012 às 03:09
 
Dandavats and Pranams to one and all,

On Monday January 23rd I held a Vyasa Puja festival in Rome at the temple of Srila Bhakti Vai Bhava Puri Maharaja for Srila Narayan Maharaja. Besides myself as a sannyasi disciple of Srila Gurudeva there was only one other disciple of Srila Gurudeva there at the program. There was about 30 or more disciples of Srila Bhakti Vai Bhava Puri Maharaja. After singing some of the Bhajans that Srila Narayan Maharaja wrote  I told a very long and extensive history of the association and deep friendship between Srila Narayan Maharaja and Srila Prabhupada. Needless to say many devotees heard much of what I had to say for the first time. Many of the devotees wept including myself. They made a wonderful feast including a beautiful Birthday cake for Srila Narayan Maharaja and I made my classic trademark Halava which all took seconds and thirds of. It was a beautiful celebration as I got to introduce the Glories of Srila Narayan Maharaja and Srila Prabhupada pastimes together to another new audience as I did on his disappearance day. Everyone got the chance to touch their heads to the cloth of Srila Gurudeva that was wrapped around his head during His last Parikrama before being placed in the samadhi. Thank you to all the sweet, wonderful, and glorious devotees and disciples of Srila Bhakti Vai Bhava Puri Maharaja for hosting this wonderful festival in Honor of my siksha and sannyas guru. I appreciate it more then you can imagine. Here are some photographs of the proceedings. The entire lecture was filmed and I will have a link posted online in the near future.

Your Servant
Bhagavat Swami


The Altar to Srila Narayan Maharaja on the Jagannnath altar in the Rome temple of Srila Puri Maharaja
Me telling the pastimes
The beautiful Birthday cake offering
The arotika Ceremony after pushpanjali
the full altar of Lord Jagannath, Baladeva, and Lady Subhadra.
Prasadam distribution
Prasadam cake distribution

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário